I recently had Hurricane damage to my patio.To prepare for Thanksgiving, I ordered replacement panels for my patio roof.

The company that provides these panels rolls them into a tube shape and wraps them. Well there was damage. Clearly something heavy ran over the panels. There is no way to see the damage until it was unwrapped at my home.

Because of scheduled rain, there goes my big family Thanksgiving this year. Accidents happen and can be expected. What was not expected was the total disregard by Ed McQueen at Southeastern Freight claims department. Short of having photos of them running over the package, he refuses to help resolve this matter.

It isn't about the $270 plus shipping costs to replace the broken panels. It is the horrible customer service. You shouldn't have to gamble with your money when you use Southeastern Freight. They will do everything possible not to pay you.

I believe the company I bought the product from will stop using Southeastern for Miami deliveries. Furthermore, I am in the TV business. Makes me think if this is happening to me, it must be happening to lots of other people.

Time for a story about this business."What you need to know before you use a freight company" If you want your story told, leave a comment below.

Review about: Southeastern Freight Lines Customer Care.

Comments