My father orders inventory from a company located in California.I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory.
I was told that this man refused last week to deliver our things up the driveway unless we helped, which we were told not to by the company in California. They said that it's a liability if we help because we could get hurt, then where would we be? So last week, the man just up and left with our stuff. Now the company in California paid Southeastern Freight Lines to deliver it again and yesterday when my cousin called the company, they said so long as there are people home there should be no problem getting our items to where we want them to be.
What liars, there were three of us today and the man still just left the items at the end of our driveway. He said to me, "I'm a mailman. My job is to leave it right where I left it." My response was that "No man has ever left our stuff at the end of the driveway. And these aren't mail.
These are boxes." In which his response was, "This is mail. You get boxes in the mail too." I mean, wth? I should have told him that "No, You're not a mail man. You are a delivery man.
Your job is to deliver items to where we want you to, usually people deliver to the door. What kind of a bs delivery man are you?" Like honestly, they were very curt and unpleasant to my cousin when he called and asked them when they would be re-delivering our items. This man today took advantage of my naivete when I signed the papers, because I didn't know what occurred last week. The pictures attached are where the man left our items.
Allow me to remind you that there were three people on hand to help push it up the driveway.
We have been asked to do it before and we have done it before, until we were told that we actually should not be.Needless to say, the company we order our merchandise from will no longer be using Southeastern Freight Lines if they can help it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..."
- "This is the worst knights inn I have ever had the misfortune of staying at.None of the ammenities listed online are true.No breakfast of any sort,no business area, no pets,..."
- "I purchased several rooms of furniture from Ashley furniture online in December 2015. Everything delivered by UPS was damaged SEVERAL times, and on the final UPS delivery I actually met..."
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."