Dallas, TX, USA

Southeastern as of lately have been missing our pickups way too many times.I have scheduled pick up through Freight Quote and direct through us, I even call to make sure they are coming and they always assure me they are.

But they do not show for about 2-3 days. If you guys don't want our business we will just give it to another. We scheduled a pick up on 7/13 with no show , called and rescheduled for 7/14 again no show , today is 7/17 and the freight is now late. We are having UPS or ABF pick this up today because I am sure Southeastern is not showing.

We are removing you guys from our shipping list both outgoing and incoming.We have notified our customers of the removal.

Review about: Southeastern Freight Lines Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Missed pickups and deliveries.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Assuring a pick up and not showing up.

Had an Experience with Southeastern Freight Lines?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Central Transport - Wet pallets/destroyed pallets Central Transport "when we recieved our delivery 5-17-17the boxes were soaking wet. our previous delivery the pallet was destroyed to the point where the merchandise was all over the truck. we reloaded..." Read more UPS Store Unethical Practices Ups Store "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...." Read more Eisenhardt - Skyintertrade co. ltd / skyintertrades.com forged faked Evergreen Bill of Lading Eisenhardt " This Bill of Lading was forged / faked by `sam` sahil kapoor / kapor from Skyintertrade Co. Ltd. / skyintertrades.com . This person is responsable of both links about..." Read more Stingray Transportation - Theft from David aka Don Fred Stingray Transportation "Hires/brokers you off of craigslist. Gives you a list of items to buy and a company gas card then sends you on your way. Your only contact is..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more