Southeastern as of lately have been missing our pickups way too many times.I have scheduled pick up through Freight Quote and direct through us, I even call to make sure they are coming and they always assure me they are.

But they do not show for about 2-3 days. If you guys don't want our business we will just give it to another. We scheduled a pick up on 7/13 with no show , called and rescheduled for 7/14 again no show , today is 7/17 and the freight is now late. We are having UPS or ABF pick this up today because I am sure Southeastern is not showing.

We are removing you guys from our shipping list both outgoing and incoming.We have notified our customers of the removal.

Review about: Southeastern Freight Lines Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Missed pickups and deliveries.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Assuring a pick up and not showing up.

Had an Experience with Southeastern Freight Lines?

Comments

Uship - Pitbull Puppies Review from San Lorenzo, California uShip "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..." Read more Fedex - Failure to deliver despite compromises Fedex "1st attempt: I was at work and wasn't aware a signature was needed for the delivery. Received a door tag with my last name, date, and amount of packages scrawled..." Read more Ceva Logistics -  Non-delivery and non-notification on schedule delivery date Ceva Logistics " I ordered a large item from Amazon $2500. It was a piece of machinery for my shop I needed to do a large job do next week. On the..." Read more Ups Store - UPS Package Lost / Stolen by UPS Empoyees Ups Store "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more